Affordable for Students
You can get student discounts, for example, in the following locations:
- Tickets to concerts on the same day: 3 € / ticket
- Student tickets reserved beforehand: prices from 9 € / ticket
- Student discount prices for most shows (all shows are in Finnish)
- On weekdays (Mon–Thu) tickets to shows on the same day 10 € / ticket, if there is room in the auditorium (the discount covers all of Turku City Theatre's own shows).
- Also check the discounts for regular student customers (in Finnish)
Turku City Museums
- Pharmacy Museum and the Qwensel House: 3 €
- Biological Museum: 3 €
- Luostarinmäki Handicrafts Museum: 4 €
- Turku Castle: 6 €
- Wäinö Aaltonen Museum of Art: 5 €
- Old Great Square galleries: free admission
- Kylämäki Village: free admission
- Swimming Halls Entry fees 3,5–5,5 €
- Gyms Entry fees 3,5–5,5 €
- Ice Halls Public ice skating hours
- Impivaara Football Hall Soccer free of charge on public hours
- Impivaara Ski Rental Service 3 € / package
- Turku Main Library has spacious and bright facilities for studying. You can read Finnish and foreign magazines, access the internet, and borrow exam books.
- In the house of art and activities for the youth you can, for example, do handicrafts and hone your media skills.
Freetime in Turku brochure