An Exercise Wristband grants you access to sports and exercise facilities. The number of times you can enter is loaded into the wristband, and a series of ten entries is the minimum you can load at a time. The advantages of using the wristband are cheaper prices compared to one-time payments and being able to avoid queuing at the counter.
The Exercise Wristband can be used as a means of payment at:
- Impivaara Swimming Centre swimming pool and gym
The Exercise Wristband and Exercise Card can be used as a means of payment at:
- Kupittaa Outdoor Swimming Arena
- Kupittaa Sports Hall
- Paattisten aluetalo (gym)
- Park Field Artificial Ice Rink
- Petrelius Swimming Hall (pool and gym)
- Samppalinna Outdoor Swimming Stadium
- Varissuo Ice Hall (gym)
Different types of exercise payments
Can be loaded onto the same Exercise Wristband.
- Option 1: Petrelius Swimming Pool (pool and gym), Kupittaa Outdoor Swimming Arena, Samppalinna Outdoor Swimming Stadium, Kupittaa Sports Hall, Paattisten aluetalo (gym), Varissuo Ice Hall (gym)
- Option 2 : Impivaara Swimming Centre (pool and gym)
- Option 3 : Impivaara Swimming Centre (pool)
- Option 4 : Park Field Artificial Ice Rink
- Option 5: Outdoor Swimming Hall loading (personal, entry fee to Samppalinna Outdoor Swimming Stadium and Kupittaa Outdoor Swimming Arena during summer season opening hours.
- The price of the loading depends on the product being loaded. The first loading includes the price of the Wristband (8€).
- The minimum amount to be loaded is 10 entries (30 entries for the pool of Impivaara Swimming Centre)
- Adult-priced entries and all entries to Park Field are valid for 2 years from the loading date
- Child-priced and discount group entries are valid for 1 year from the loading date
- Wristbands of discount group members are personal