School Meals and Menus
Forms (in Finnish)
On schooldays the student gets a warm meal between 10.00 and 12.00. The meal covers approximately one third of a person’s daily food requirements.
School menus can be found in Finnish on the web pages of Arkea Ruokapalvelu:
- Menus for primary schools (arkea.fi in Finnish)
- Menus for secondary schools and upper secondary schools (arkea.fi in Finnish)
Arkea Ruokapalvelu sells snacks in secondary schools and in upper secondary schools when it is allowed. List of schools and information about snacks and payment options are available in Finnish:
- Snacks at school (arkea.fi in Finnish)
A student will be offered a special diet if the reason is medical, religious or ethical.
- Instructions for students following a special diet (arkea.fi in Finnish)
- Information about nutrition for students and parents (arkea.fi in Finnish)