Student Health Care
- Locations of Student Health Care facilities (in finnish)
Partners in co-operation
- The Finnish Association for Mental Health
- Turun kriisikeskus (Turku crisis centre, in Finnish)
- The Federation of Mother and Child Homes and Shelters
Student Health Care provides health care services for students studying in upper secondary vocational institutions or Turku University of Applied Sciences. The services are meant for students in lines of study which entitle student financial aid, with the following exceptions:
- Local health centers answer for the student health care of the Salo unit of the Turku University of Applied Sciences
- Student health care for students studying in the University of Turku and in Åbo Akademi is organized by the Finnish Student Health Service (FSHS).
- Adult learners get their health care services from their local health stations
Student Health Care actively influences the studying environment and supports students in maintaining their ability to study, conducting self-care, having adequate life management skills as well as in reaching and maintaining their ability to function.
Doctors’ and nurses’ appointments are free of charge.