Infotori – a Low-threshold Info Point
Guidance in immigrants’ mother tongues
- Somali on Fridays from 12 noon to 1:00 p.m. tel. 02 262 0031
- Dari, Pashto and Persian on Mondays from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. tel. 02 262 0191
Guidance in Arabic, English, German, Finnish and Russian always when Infotori is open. Contact is most certainly available, however, on Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Arabic and English tel. 040 175 9589
- English, German and Russian tel. 040 175 9584
From Infotori you can get personal counselling in matters that are important to you, for example:
- financial problems and social security
- residence permits and citizenships
- legal questions
- going through different documents and filling out forms
Counselling is free of charge. You can get counselling in 14 different languages:
Counselling services in different languages are bought from Sondip – The Union of Multicultural Associations in South-West Finland. The counsellors do not make any decisions, but they will guide you to the right services at need.
You can visit Infotori directly during its opening hours or you can book an appointment. Welcome!