Parliament of Sports Clubs
- The aim is to increase co-operation between Sports Services and Turku-based sports and exercise clubs
- The aim of the co-operation is to make the residents of Turku move enough to keep healthy
- Founded in Turku 24 March 2004
- A panel of experts
- Turku-based clubs elect the members for the parliament from among themselves
- The term of office is two years, half of the members have a turn to retire annually
The current Chairperson of the Parliament of Sports Clubs is Henry Toivari and the secretary is Terhi Anttila.