Gateway to the west for passenger traffic
Turku harbour, or the Port of Turku, has good ship connections to the west. Viking Line and Tallink Silja have daily morning and evening departures from Turku and Stockholm. The ships stop by Åland on the way and stay only for a little more than an hour at the harbours where they turn.
In addition to the permanent exhibitions, there are also temporary exhibitions on display in the castle. During Christmas time you can explore Christmas tables from different eras in the stylized rooms in the Bailey. A nativity scene is also put on display.
Please notice that the ticket office is open until 5.30 p.m. and we will start closing the castle at 5.45 p.m.
- Adults 11 €
- Children (7–15 yrs) 5 €
- Children under 7 years free admission
- Students, pensioners, unemployed persons, conscripts 5 €
- Family ticket (2 adults plus 2–4 children) 27 €
- Groups (over 10 persons) -25%
- Groups of pupils or students (over 10 persons) à 2,50 €
Ticket prices during special events (Little Knights' Days, Medieval Day)