Nukkumajoki cabin is located in Inari. The area is perfect for hiking and fishing.
Nukkumajoki cabin (160 m2) offers accommodation for 30 people. There are also a separate sauna and an outhouse in the area. The size of the area is 1 hectare. The camping area near the Nukkumajoki lake is in use around the year. The area is owned by the Finnish Forest and Park Service and is rented by Turku City.
Tippsund youth campground is located in Taivassalo by the sea. The area is well suited for camps, school trips and education activities.
There are 8 cabins in the area with accommodation for 6 persons in each, so there are mattresses, blankets and pillows (but no bedlinens!) for 48 people altogether.
Vienola campground is owned by the City of Turku and located in Rymättylä, Naantali, by the sea. The size of the area is 4.8 hectares. The cabin (82 m²) can accommodate 18 people. The area has a beach kitchen and a dining canopy next to it. There are two piers in the area. Vienola is especially well suited for organizing school trips and for spending a weekend with friends.
Ahtela is a national youth camping centre owned by the City of Turku and located in Sauvo. It is 50 km from Turku and 13 km from the centre of Sauvo. The area is over 40 hectares and the buildings located around the area hold facilities for activities, accommodation, meetings, and dining, as well as washrooms and saunas.
Seven different buildings offer accommodation for 92 people and in summer, when the small cabins are in use, for 112 people.
In summer 500 people can have their meals at once in the maintenance building and under the dining canopies.
Rent a campground!
- Times of arrival and departure should be given to the campground supervisor at least one day before the arrival.
- The facilities of the camping lodge area will be handed over at 17.00 at the earliest.
- The facilities must be vacated on the day of departure by 14.00.
- Reservations can be made up to two years in advance.
- Reservations should be made with camp reservation application forms, unless otherwise noted.
- Enquiries by phone at +358 (0)2 262 3112.