All the gyms of Turku City Sports Services Centre share the same rules and regulations. This way everyone can train under functioning, clean and safe conditions.
Entry fees to gyms and indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Kupittaa Outdoor Swimming Arena
- Samppalinna Outdoor Swimming Stadium
- Petrelius Swimming Hall (pool and gym)
- Kupittaa Sports Hall (one-time fees only from Kupittaa Bowl)
- Paattisten aluetalo gym (only for Exercise Wristbands)
- Varissuo Ice Hall gym (only for Exercise Wristbands)
Adult priced entries are valid for 2 years from the loading date.
With the Senior Wristband and Senior Card the 65-year-olds and older residents of Turku can enjoy exercise and culture at a low price. The wristband and card encourage their owners to do self-directed exercise and to use the services according to their own schedules and interests.
With the Kimmoke Wristband you can speed up your free time on a budget. You are entitled to the Kimmoke Wristband if you receive certain benefits and you are a resident in Turku.
39€ / 6 months (+ 8€ payment for the Wristband when first purchased)
You must prove your eligibility for the benefit that entitles you to the Kimmoke Wristband. Take with you an ID card and either a positive benefit decision or payment declaration that is at most one month old at the time of purchase.
An Exercise Wristband grants you access to sports and exercise facilities. The number of times you can enter is loaded into the wristband, and a series of ten entries is the minimum you can load at a time. The advantages of using the wristband are cheaper prices compared to one-time payments and being able to avoid queuing at the counter.
The Exercise Wristband can be used as a means of payment at:
Break activity volunteers in primary schools
- Break activity volunteers are trained during autumns in co-operation with the Department of Teacher Education in Turku
- The target group is the students of the 5th and 6th years
- The aim is to promote exercise during breaks with a ‘peer instructor’ principle
- Contain equipment suitable for break activities
- In primary schools every class has their own break basket
- In secondary schools the equipment is school-specific
- The bas
Immigrants are welcome to use all services organized by the Sports Services Centre. All Turku residents can also participate in multicultural activities.
Participation at half price for immigrants who have lived in Turku for less than three years (i.e. are covered by the Act on the Integration of Immigrants), or are participating in KOTO activities.
Spring season: Mon 8 January – Sun 20 May 2018
CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE
Multicultural sports and exercise clubs
Gym training is a versatile and safe form of exercise for almost everyone.
At Turku City gyms you can train either on your own or in a group with an instructor. If gym training is strange to you, you can learn the basics by joining a gym ABC course. Some gyms can also be reserved for the use of your own group.
The age limit at the gyms is 15 years. 13–14-year-olds are allowed to train with a parent or coach.
Gyms connected with sports facilities are open at the same time with the facilities.
Additions will still be made to the content and duration of training slots and booking confirmations will be sent to sports clubs by the end of Oct