Adventure Park's info point and prices
The info point serves all Adventure Park visitors throughout the summer from 8 June to 3 August 2022.
Opening hours & contact information
From 8 June to 3 August 2022, the info point is open Sun-Thu 10 am–5 pm (exceptions: on Thu 23 June, the info point is open 10 am–3 pm, and in the Midsummer weekend 24–26 June, the Adventure Park and the info points are closed).
You can also reach the info point by phone at +358 (0)40 186 8718.
The info point is located on the path leading across the playground.
You can make enquiries about lost property at the info point during opening hours.
First aid supplies
The first aid kit at the info point has essentials for small cuts and bruises.
Ticket sales and price list at the info point
The following items are on sale at the info point in the playground area:
- Multipass (22 euros)
- Tickets to the Art Workshop, price 3 euros or one Multipass stamp/participant
- Tickets to the Aikavarkaan Arvoitukset (Mysteries of the time thief) theatre adventure, price 6 euros or two Multipass stamps/participant
- Exercise book of the Adventure Park (12 euros)
- Tickets to the Leppis – nature writing workshop, price 3 euros or one Multipass stamp/participant
- Aura Company & Kapula Kollektive: Tickets to Sirkus Täällä Tänään (Circus here today), price 6 euros or two Multipass stamps/person.
- Please note: Safari Cars and the tickets to the Traffic Town must be booked and paid at the Traffic Town ticket office.
Ticket sales and price list of the Traffic Town
- Price: 3 euros, or one Multipass stamp/person
- Multipasses are also on sale in the Traffic Town (price 22 euros)
- Riding time is 20 minutes (including an instruction session of 5 minutes).
- Riding times are made available every 30 minutes starting at 10.15 am. The last riding time is at 4.45 pm (on Thursday 23 June, at 2.45 pm).
- The Traffic Town is opened when the first riding times are made available.
- Price 6 euros or two Multipass stamps/car
- Riding time is 30 minutes.
- Max. 4 persons/220 kg.
- Riding times are made available every 45 minutes starting at 10.15 am. The last riding time is at 4.15 pm (on Thursday 23 June, at 2 pm).
- The Safari Car is made available to you at the start of your riding time.
Multipasses (price 22 euros) and the Exercise Book of the Adventure Park (12 euros) are also on sale in the Traffic Town.
Tickets must be booked and paid in advance. Unused tickets will not be refunded.