Summer Art Workshop
Summer Art workshop
Welcome to the Art Workshop for the whole family.
- Open 8 June–3 August 2022 Sun–Thu 11 am –5 pm (exceptions: opening day 8 June, 12 am–5 pm; and on Thursday 23 June 11 am–3 pm). Closed on Sunday 26 June.
- No workshops are held if the weather is poor.
- Remember to book your own workshop time and buy the entrance ticket at the info point in advance.
- Price: 3 euros, or one Multipass stamp/participant Please note: price for the hobby horse workshop is 6 euros or two Multipass stamps.
- Children aged under 9 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Each workshop lasts for 60 minutes.
- The workshops start at 11 am, 12.15 pm, 1.30 pm, 2.45 pm and 4 pm (on Thursday 23 June, the last workshop starts at 1.30 pm).
- The Art Workshop is located in the workshop shelter next to the adventure house.
- You must book the time for your workshop on site for the same day. Only a limited number of places are available.
- You cannot make advance bookings by phone or by text message, or
- you cannot book a time at the workshop for any other day.
- You can reschedule your booking to another time on the same day, if there are any times left.
- You cannot reschedule the booking to any other day and the unused entrance ticket will not be refunded.
- You must pay the entrance fee or have your Multipass stamped in connection with the booking.
- All participants must pay the entrance fee (assistants of special needs children can enter free of charge).
- The entrance fee or the Multipass stamp is not refunded if you fail to use your workshop time.
- We prefer card payments.
- 8 –9 June. Making hobby horses (please note: the price is 6 euros)
- 12 –16 June. Printing Viking-themed patterns on bags and textiles.
- 19 –22 June. Shaping clay and building worlds from natural materials
- 23 June. Children’s Midsummer: making silk paper flowers and wreaths and decorating the Midsummer pole
- 27 June. –7 July. Making small items of wood.
- 10 –14 July. Making fantasy figures from recycled materials.
- 17 –21 July. Making hobby horses (please note: the price is 6 euros)
- 24 June. –28 July. Making hand puppets for plays.
- 31 July –3 August. Shaping clay and building worlds from natural materials
Safety in the Art Workshop
- Hand sanitizer is available for cleaning hands.
- You can only enter the Art Workshop at the start of your workshop time.
- The instructor shows you your place and provides instructions for the work.
- The tools and the work area are cleaned before the next customer.
Art Workshop online
Check the Adventure Park’s YouTube channel for tips for art experiences at home. No special materials are required for the work.
Children’s Culture Centre Adventure Park reserves the right to make changes. We observe COVID-19 instructions in all our activities and closely monitor developments concerning the disease. Information on the changes is provided on this website and on social media.