Summer Art Workshop
Summer Art workshop
Welcome to the whole family’s Art Workshop!
- Open Mon-Fri June 6 - July 30 11am-5pm
- On bad weather conditions the workshop is closed.
- Book your own workshop time and buy the entrance ticket from the Info point before attending the Art studio.
- Entrance fee 3€ / participant
- Children under the age of nine need an adult to accompany them.
- Working time in the workshop is 45 minutes.
- Workshops every hour from 11am, last workshop starts at 4pm
- The Art workshop canopy is located next to Seikkailutalo.
- July 5–9 Crafting bugs and insects from, e.g. recycled materials
- July 12–16 July Modeling clay and building worlds from natural materials
- July 19–23 Creating fantasy creatures from various recycled materials
- July 26–30 Painting with cloth color on bags and canvas
- The workshop time is reserved on site. Reservations can’t be made in advance by calling or texting.
- Workshop time can’t be reserved for upcoming days.
- You can move your reservation to another time within the same day if there are still free times.
- You can’t move your reservation to another day, and unused tickets cannot be refunded.
- Entrance is paid upon booking.
- All participants pay the etrance fee (assistant to a child needing special support free of charge).
- The entrance fee can’t be refunded if the workshop time isn’t used.
- We prefer card payment.
Clay relief workshop
- August 3–6, 10:30am-4 pm
- Free of charge
- In the workshop small clay tiles are created for a collective work of art for the 40th anniversary of Seikkailupuisto that is celebrated in 2022
Safety in art workshop
- Hand sanitizer is available
- You can only enter the workshop once your reserved time starts
- Instructors guide you to your own table and give instructions for the workshop.
- Each family or group have their private table
- The tools and the tables are cleaned after every customer.