Traffic Town and Safari Cars
Open June 9 – July 30
Pollution-free puttering in pedal cars in the super-popular Traffic Town! Come test your own driving skills. You can also rent your own Safari Car for pedaling all around Kupittaa Park.
Traffic Town 3 € / 20 min (5 minutes briefing and 15 minutes driving).
Driving times start every 30 minutes and are reserved in advance from Traffic Town info point
Last car departs at 4:45pm
Safari Cars 6 € / 30 min
Last car departs at 4:30pm
Maximum capacity: 4 persons or 220 kg/ vehicle
Driving area: Kupittaa park
Ticket sales: Traffic Town info point (cash and debit/credit cards)
For safety reasons, bicycling or scooting are not allowed in Traffic Town while the park is open. Outside park hours, cyclists are welcome to ride in Traffic Town and, for example, the traffic lights are still in use.
Driving time reservations
- Reservations are made on site, there is a limited capacity for each starting time.
- Reservations can’t be made in advance by calling or texting.
- Driving times can’t be reserved for upcoming days.
- You can re-schedule your reservation to another time within the same day if there are still free times.
- You can’t re-schedule your reservation to another day.
- Unused tickets cannot be refunded.
- Entrance is paid upon booking.
- The entrance fee can’t be refunded if the driving time isn’t used.
- We prefer card payment.
Safety in Traffic town
- Hand sanitizer is available on site
- Instructors guide drivers to the cars and give a briefing
- Cars are cleaned with hygienic towels after each customer.