Art Center in Your School
- Toiminnanohjaaja, Alex Lyysaari
p. 040 665 7587
- Turku Conservatory website
Schools currently taking part:
Cygnaeus, Haarla, Hannunniittu, Kähäri, Luolavuori, Luostarivuori/Martti unit, Moisio, Paattinen, Raunistula, Sirkkala, Teräsrautela/Suikkila unit, Syvälahti, Topelius, Vasaramäki/Lehmustie unit, Vähä‐Heikkilä/Vähä‐Heikkilä and Uittamo unit and Wäinö Aaltonen.
Art fields vary by the school. The activity is arranged by the demand.
For school aged children in their own or nearby school after the school day.
Art Center in Your School activity:
- Instrument guidance individually
- Visual art guidance in a group
- Guidance for dance and movement expression in a group
No guidance 11.10.–17.10.2021
No guidance on winterbreak 21.2.–27.2.2022. There is also an easter break in april.
Individual instrument guidance:
guitar, flute, clarinet, piano, drums, saxophone, violin. We aim to offer guidance for other instruments as well, based on the demand. Instrument guidance is arranged by Turku Conservatory.
Tuition fee 240 € / semester, individual guidance 30 min./lesson.
Enrolment and information: Turku Conservatory website
Visual Art and Guidance
Drawing, painting and design in a group. Art club is a low threshold place to start an exploration for graphic expression. Art club is arranged by Varsinais-Suomen Kuvataidekeskus. Guidance is held in Finnish.
- Tuition fee 190 € / semester, guidance in a group 90 min./lesson
- Enrolment and information in Finnish Turku Art School website
Guidance for Dance and Movement Expression
Creative dance and movement improvisation in a group. Guidance is arranged by Läntinen tanssin aluekeskus. Guidance is held in Finnish.
- Tuition fee 100 € / semester, guidance in a group 60 min./lesson
- Enrolment via mail: email@example.com.
- Information Regional Dance Center website
Other things to take into consideration:
- Students are taken in by the order of enrolment.
- There are no entrance exams, and previous experience isn’t required.
- Autumn’s enrolment is valid for the whole school year.
- In a case of dropping out, the tuition fee must be paid in total.
- Cancelling before semester begins is possible.
- Students are not insured on the organizers behalf.