Guidance and Services for the Youth at Ohjaamo
In Ohjaamo you can get guidance from:
- TE Services/Southwest Finland Employment and Economic Development Office
- A sexual therapist by appointment
- A psychiatric nurse by appointment
- Housing services, Finnish Youth Housing Association (FYFA)
Turku’s Ohjaamo collects several services meant for under 30-year-olds under one roof. Ohjaamo is a low-threshold service point in the centre of Turku. It offers employment and rehabilitation services, as well as information and guidance services for young people, among other things. You can come to us without referrals and free of charge. You can also take a friend or an adult with you if you want. Welcome!
From Ohjaamo you can get:
- information and personal guidance
- help with finding a job
- help with getting a study place
- career planning
- mapping the possibilities suitable for you in your life situation
- information about hobbies
- help with filling in forms
- a possibility to print, scan, and copy documents free of charge
Don’t scratch your brains alone, come to Ohjaamo. Call +358 (0)40 724 5440 or come visit us at Yliopistonkatu.
You can also find us on Facebook: facebook.com/turunohjaamo
The services of Ohjaamo can also be utilized by professionals who work with the youth, such as teachers and career planners. An important part of the operations of Ohjaamo are the monthly themed expositions and pop-up events.
Unfortunately, the facilities of Ohjaamo are not fully accessible. It is difficult to get in with a wheelchair, for example, because of the stairs and the very narrow elevator in the building. In matters of accessibility please contact us (tel. +358 (0)40 724 5440) so we can make arrangements about providing our services in some other way.