Operating Grant for Other Activities of Associations
Forms and instructions in Finnish
Sports Secretary Päivi Matilainen
The grant is meant to support regular sports and exercise organized by associations for disabled persons, chronically diseased persons, pensioners, or immigrants.
Application period will open again on 16.–30.4.2018 concerning those who haven’t applied for Operational Grant for Other Activities of Associations by 28.2.2018.
Conditions of eligibility
This grant can be applied for by all Turku-based sports and exercise clubs
whose organize regular sports or exercise for disabled persons, pensioners, or immigrants and whose operation has begun before the year 2014.
The club or association must be registered at Turku.
How to apply:
Please note that the grant application system, instructions, and forms are in Finnish!
1. Read the user instructions of the grant system: Instructions how to apply grants (in Finnish)
2. Fill in the application form online at lomakkeet.turku.fi.
3. Attach the following documents to your application:
- an estimate of the association’s budget and agenda
- the association’s financial statement (profit and loss account and balance sheet) from the last term
- the association’s performance audit / auditor’s report
- the rules of the association (new applicants and associations, who have made changes to their rules)