Affordable for Students
In order to slow down the spread of coronavirus infections the Recreation Division of Turku has made several changes to their services.
You can get student discounts, for example, in the following locations:
- Tickets to concerts on the same day: 4 € / ticket
- Student tickets reserved beforehand: prices from 10 € / ticket
- Student discount prices for most shows (all shows are in Finnish)
- On weekdays (Mon–Thu) tickets to shows on the same day 10 € / ticket, if there is room in the auditorium (the discount covers all of Turku City Theatre's own shows).
- Also check the discounts for regular student customers (in Finnish)
Turku City Museums
- Pharmacy Museum and the Qwensel House: 3 €
- Biological Museum: 3 €
- Luostarinmäki Handicrafts Museum: 4 €
- Turku Castle: 6 € / 7 € (1.6.–31.8.)
- Wäinö Aaltonen Museum of Art: 5 €
- Kylämäki Village: free admission
- Brinkkala Gallery: free admission
- Swimming Halls Entry fees 3,5–5,5 €
- Gyms Entry fees 3,5–5,5 €
- Ice Halls Public ice skating hours
- Impivaara Football Hall Soccer free of charge on public hours
- Impivaara Ski Rental Service 3 € / package
- Turku Main Library has spacious and bright facilities for studying.
- You can read Finnish and foreign magazines, access the internet, and borrow exam books.
- In the house of art and activities for the youth you can, for example, do handicrafts and hone your media skills.
Freetime in Turku brochure