Affordable for Students
Check the latest recommendations and restrictions related to coronavirus in Turku
You can get student discounts, for example, in the following locations:
Turku Philharmonic Orchestra
- Tickets to concerts on the same day: 4,50 € / ticket
- Student tickets reserved beforehand: prices from 10,50 € / ticket
Turku City Theatre
- Student discount prices for most shows (all shows are in Finnish)
- On weekdays (Mon–Thu) tickets to shows on the same day 10 € / ticket, if there is room in the auditorium (the discount covers all of Turku City Theatre's own shows).
- Also check the discounts for regular student customers (in Finnish)
Turku City Museums
- Pharmacy Museum and the Qwensel House: 3,5 €
- Biological Museum: 3,5 €
- Luostarinmäki: 4 €
- Turku Castle: 6 € / 7 €
- Wäinö Aaltonen Museum of Art: 6 € / 7 €
- Kylämäki Village: free admission
- Brinkkala Gallery: free admission
Seasonprice 60 € / 6 months:
- Impivaara and Petrelius swimming pool and gym
- Kupittaa and Samppalinna outdoor swimming pool
- Kupittaa Sports Hall and gym
- Paattinen Community Centre och Varissuo Ice Hall gyms
- Parkki outdoor ice rink
Exercise wristband 24 € / 10 entries (excluding Impivaara)
Exercise wristband to Impivaara 40 € / 10 entries
Single ticket 3,50–5,50 €.
Impivaara cross country ski rental 3 € / set (not incl. seasonprice)
Kupittaa skating rink 3 € / set (not incl. seasonprice)
Turku City Library
- Turku Main Library has spacious and bright facilities for studying.
- You can read Finnish and foreign magazines, access the internet, and borrow exam books.
- In the house of art and activities for the youth you can, for example, do handicrafts and hone your media skills.
Freetime in Turku brochure