Tippsund Campground - Taivassalo
Check the reservation situation from WebTimmi (in Finnish)
Prices and instructions
- From Turku via Kustavintie approx. 60 km to Taivassalo church
- Turn left from the church to Hakkeenpääntie
- Drive approx. 6 km, turn right to Leikluoto
- 2 km to Pinonperä bridge and via Kahiluodontie to the camping area
Tippsund youth campground is located in Taivassalo by the sea. The area is well suited for camps, school trips and education activities.
There are 8 cabins in the area with accommodation for 6 persons in each, so there are mattresses, blankets and pillows (but no bedlinens!) for 48 people altogether.
- no running water
- no indoor toilets, outhouses are located near the cabins
Maintenance building / dining hall equipment:
- seats for 100 people
- social welfare facilities
- accommodations for two people
- a coffee maker
- a microwave oven
- a dishwasher
- a fridge-freezer
- a TV
- a CD player
- a billiard table
- indoor toilets
- a large terrace with a sea view!
Hint: The maintenance building can also be used for education activities.
- a sauna for 8 people located on the shore
- the size of the camping area is 11.2 hectares
- a court where it is possible to play e.g. volleyball, soccer or basketball.
- campfire spots
- rowing boats, a canoe, and life vests