Book practise times
Within the application period
You may book both regular and single practise times at the City's sports and exercise
facilities. Please check the bookings calendar (in Finnish) at each sports facility for
Times are booked by filling out an application form at the Sports Services Centre
Customer Service Point or electronically via the Internet.Bookings can't be made by
Application form for a regular practise time (in Finnish)
Application form for a single practise time (in Finnish)
Within the application period, applications must be delivered to the Sports Services
Centre Customer Service Point. Check the times here.
Outside of the Application Period
You may book practise times outside of the application period as well; Processing
of applications takes approximately two weeks.
Notices on times granted
A registration notice is sent to the applicant for the times granted via mail or e-mail.
Send cancellations to liikunta.varaukset(a)turku.fi ot by mail to the Customer service
- Cancellation needs to be done 4 days before the booked practise time.
- If the cancellation is not made 4 days before the booked practise time, Sportas
Services Centre will charge a sanction that is twice the normal price of the adults.
This custom applies also to the childs practise times.
- Cancellations can't be made by phone.
Signing for keys
- At all indoor facilities, a key is required for entry .
- The contact person for a specific time signs for the key at the service point and
returns it immediately after practise has ended.
- If the key is not returned in time, Sports Services Centre will charge a sanction
- Spring practise times are billed on week 21
- Summer practice times are billed on week 36
- Autumn practice times are billed on week 51.
Remember to cancel the practice times for the rest of the year on time.