Exercise for children, youth and families
- Children, under 12 years of age: Anna-Kaisa Montonen
- Youth: Jorma Fisk
- Applied exercise, children and youth: Marianna Ylinampa
Free of charge sports services
- Sports Wonderland for children 1–12-years of age
- Lapset liikkeelle - sports activity program 5–12-years of age
- Mihi.fi sports groups for 13–19 year olds
There are many exercise opportunities for children and teenagers in Turku.
- The Sports Wonderlands for Kids are meant for families with children. Children aged 1–12 can visit the Wonderlands in the company of an adult. The Wonderlands are free of charge.
- The ‘Mihi’ classes offer 13–19-year-olds opportunities for exercising. These classes are also free of charge.
- Sports clubs offer many sports activities for children and teenagers at reasonable prices.