Rules and Regulations at Impivaara Ice Hall
Be sure to always follow the current rules and regulations, and the staff's instructions, as well as maintaining cleanliness and good manners. This ensures that everyone can train and practise safely and without disturbances.
- The rink should be serviced at the beginning of each time slot (if possible).
- Please remember to move the goals at the end of your time slot. During matches, the home team is responsible for moving the goals.
- Each group has use of the locker room approximately 30 minutes before the start of their time slot. The locker room must be vacated approximately 30 minutes after the end of the time slot.
- Do not go onto the ice before the gates have closed.
- Please do not play music at too high a volume in the locker room.
- Do not leave any valuables in the locker room. We take no responsibility for them.
- Please keep all exercise areas and locker rooms clean. If the guest leaves the facilities in a mess, the Sports Services Centre can charge a cleaning fee.
- If there are any complaints about the locker room, please notify the Arena manager immediately. Never accept a messy locker room.
- Please remember that there is a smoking ban in effect in all exercise areas (this ban also applies to chewing tobacco).