Kupittaa Sports Hall
The Kupittaa Sports Hall is a versatile place to do sports and exercise. Many kind of people, from small children to elderly men and from top athletes to occasional visitors, meet at the hall as they train.
The Kupittaa Sports Hall entry fee includes both the gym downstairs and the servicies of the upstairs facilities. If you exercise regularly, you should get an Exercise Wristband onto which you can load entries. Further information about entrance fees can be found from the price list below.
Track and field facilities upstairs
- running track: 170 m, 4 lanes, also a 100 m running track
- facilities for long jump, high jump, pole vault, and shot-put
- rowing machines
- stands with 1000 seats
- Two gyms: a versatile selection of gym and aerobic devices.Also a room for free weights.
- One of the gyms functions as a charter gym, which means it is sometimes reserved.
Dressing rooms, washrooms and storage
- Dressing rooms with showers can be found downstairs.
- The men’s and women’s saunas downstairs can be used on weekdays during the opening hours of the hall.
- The cold pool next to the saunas is for men and women on alternate days:
- Mon, Wed, and Fri for men
- Tue and Thu for women
- Please note! The saunas are currently unavailable due to renovations.
- There are safe deposit boxes downstairs, which you can use with 50c coins. In other rooms please carefully look after your belongings.
- There is electronic surveillance in the hall.
- It is recommended that physically disabled persons come with an assistant
- No automatic doors
- Entry with a walker or a wheelchair through the bowling hall
- Fully accessible dressing room, shower room, and toilet downstairs
- Getting upstairs: with the elevator or from outside