Gym Instruction at Petrelius Swimming Hall
Gym ABC course
- Meant for beginners.
- We try to organize Gym ABC courses 1-2 times per season.
- During four classes the course teaches participants the basics of gym training and how to use the equipment.
- The first two classes will focus on how the equipment works.
- During the third class, everyone will prepare their own training programme and list their number of repetitions and weights, as well as their settings and ranges of motion.
- The last class will include discussion about where and how to continue gym training.
- Further information and registrations at tel. +358 (0)444 9072702 or ask the staff on the spot.
Gym ABC courses at Petrelius in spring 2016
- Jan 17 - Feb 7, 4 classes on Sundays 8.45-9.45
Instruction on the use of the devices
- Instruction classes on how to use gym devices are organized a couple of times per season at gyms.
- The right technique and use of devices are instructed during classes.
- The classes will be announced beforehand on this website and at the swimming hall. For further information and registration, please contact tel. +358 (0)44 9072702 or ask the staff on the spot.