Rules and Regulations in Swimming Halls
Be sure to always follow the current rules and regulations and the staff's instructions, as well as maintaining cleanliness and good manners. This is to ensure that everyone can train and practise safely and without disturbances.
- Non-swimmers and children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult who is able to swim.
- The minimum age for using the gym is 15.
- Please take a proper shower before swimming. Remove your swimwear when going to the sauna or taking a shower.
- Rinse your hair or wear a swimming cap. Long hair must be tied back.
- Swimwear must be made of proper swimwear fabric.
- When swimming in the pool, always swim lengthwise. Do not jump into the pool from the deck.
- Free diving is not allowed (dives of over 25 metres, series of long dives and holding one’s breath underwater).
- Please return all water exercise equipment to their designated places.
- Outdoor footwear is not allowed inside the shower rooms, saunas or the pool area.
- Foodstuff and breakable beverage or soap containers are not allowed inside the dressing rooms, shower rooms or the pool area.
- Intoxicated persons are not allowed inside the swimming hall.
- Photographing is forbidden in the toilets, saunas, washing facilities and dressing rooms. We also discourage photographing in any of the other facilities.
Have fun exercising!