Rules and regulations in Turku City’s Swimming pools
These rules are our way of ensuring that all guests have a safe and enjoyable visit. Please observe all pool rules, personnel instructions, cleanliness and good manners.
- Guests without swimming skills and children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by an adult with swimming skills. The minimum age for use of the gym is 15 years.
- Please take a proper shower before swimming to help us keep the pool water clean. Remember to remove your swimming attire when taking a sauna or shower. Rinse your hair thoroughly before entering the pool or wear a swimming cap.
- Swimsuits must be made of proper swimsuit fabric. No loose shorts allowed. The visitors must wear a swimsuit in the swimming pool.
- When swimming in the pool, swim lengthwise. Swimming across the pool can cause backups. Do not jump into the pool from the deck.
- Please return all water exercise equipment to their proper places when you are done using them.
- No outdoor footwear may be worn in the dressing rooms, saunas or pool area.
- Foodstuff and breakable beverage or soap containers are not to be brought into the dressing rooms, showers and pool area.
- Guests may not be intoxicated while visiting the swimming hall.
- It is forbidden to take photographs in the toilets, in the saunas and in the washing and dressing rooms (Penal Code, Chapter 24 6 §). Photographing is not recommended in other facilities.
Enjoy your training!