Club Wristbands for Sports Centre Alfa
The main user groups of the hall to can get Club Wristbands applicable for both individual and group use. For adults the use of the wristband costs 20 € / 10 entries. For under 20-year-olds the use is free. The cost of the wristband is 8 €.
The adult priced wristbands are valid for one year from the purchase date. Other wristbands are valid for one season until September 30th.
- 8–19-year-olds, adults (over 20-year-olds)
- the wristband is personal, for the sole use of the athlete
- coaches and instructors of both children and adult groups
- the whole group can enter with the group wristband
- for under 14-year-olds
- the wristband is personal
- a possibility for two entries; the parent can help the child with changing clothes, leave, and come back later to the training area to help the child again
Additional practice wristbands
- meant for others not part of the main user groups
- one wristband for the sole use of the group assigned to it, used by the coach or instructor
- can be used only during certain additional practice hours (defined after the time slots have been allotted)
- for coaches of adults and over 8–19-year-olds
- NB! Coaches of junior groups do not need a coach wristband as they can use a group wristband
- free of charge
- personal, only one person can enter with the wristband
How do I get a wristband?
The club sends a list of coaches and teams to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of personal wristbands (adults, 15–19-year-olds) the name and birthdate of the athlete should also be sent.
If the club pays for the wristband of the athlete or team, the club needs to send their invoicing address (including business ID or registration number) along with the member list.
The coach or contact person of the club signs off the wristbands at Impivaara Swimming Centre or at the customer service of the Sports Services Centre. Individual wristbands can be claimed by the individuals themselves.