Kupittaa Outdoor Swimming Arena
How to get there:
- By bus: Föli timetables
- Parking places: At Blomberginaukio (in front of Veritas Stadium) and next to Kupittaa Pavilion.
- Disabled parking in front of Kupittaa Pavilion.
- The entrance and the cashier are located at the end of Kupittaa Pavilion.
- Entry with a wristband or card: through the revolving gate next to the cashier.
- Entry with a wheelchair, pram, or a large group: next to the cashier. Instructions can be found next to the gate.
Cashier and kiosk:
- Cashier and kiosk: Kupittaa Pavillion: tel. +358 (0)2 253 5808
- Means of payment: cash or bank card
- Food and snacks
Surveillance / first aid:
- The lifeguards are posted in the middle of the pool area. Tel. +358 (0)44 907 2702
First aid: first aid supplies and a defibrillator are located at the surveillance post
Kupittaa Outdoor Swimming Arena is a refreshing oasis in the middle of Kupittaa Park. It has room for both fitness swimmers as well as families with children.
The outdoor swimming arena has:
- a large pool for swimming and playing
- a fitness swimming pool
- a children’s pool
- a wading pool
- a large slide
- aqua aerobics four times per week
Kupittaa Pavilion takes care of the cashier and kiosk services of the outdoor swimming arena. You can eat your own packed lunch in the area if you want (alcoholic beverages are not allowed).
- Avoid queues – load entries in a wristband in advance.
- With an Exercise, Senior, or Kimmoke Wristband you can walk past the queue and enter through the gate.
- Further information: wristbands
- Senior and Kimmoke Wristbands are not sold at the Kupittaa cashier.
- The nearest place to buy them is 300 metres away at the Sports Services Centre customer service.
- NB! You cannot enter Kupittaa Outdoor Swimming Arena with loaded series entries to Impivaara Swimming Centre.
- Additional information: price list