Hobby facilities and permanent benefits for Kimmoke members
For working out independently
With the Kimmoke Wristband, you get access to the city’s public swimming pools and gyms from Monday to Friday until 3:30 p.m. and all day during weekends.
“I’ve been going to the gym regularly and swimming twice a week, and the benefits are obvious!”
- Impivaara Swimming Center
- Petrelius Swimming Hall
- Samppalinna Outdoor Swimming Stadium
- Kupittaa Outdoor Swimming Arena
- Kupittaa Sports Hall
- Jäkärlä Gym
- Paattisten aluetalo (gym)
- Pansio Gym
- Varissuo Ice Hall (gym)
Please note! The Varissuo Ice Hall gym closes at 3 p.m. on Thursdays.
Time slots in sports facilities and gym courses:
For skiing and ice skating in winter
You can borrow a pair of skates at the Kupittaa Skating Rink and skis at the Impivaara Ski Rental Service:
For visiting museums
You can enter museums at set times by showing the Kimmoke Wristband:
“Kimmoke has brought colour and content to my life!”
- Turku Castle from Tuesday to Friday at 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Wäinö Aaltonen Museum of Art from Tuesday to Friday at 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Biological Museum from Tuesday to Friday at 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Possible tours and other cultural events:
For the whole family
With Kimmoke, you and up to four members of your family can participate in selected Adventure Park Seikkailupuisto activities free of charge, such as theater performances and events. Read more about the benefits offered by Seikkailupuisto:
Benefits for people under 29
Show the wristband at the entrance.
- Turku Band Stand competition preliminaries and semi-finals between January and March
- Vimma house of art: 5 participations free of charge / year (includes materials)
- Cube skate park: 5 entrances free of charge (includes equipment rental)
How to receive invitations and benefits via text messages?
You can receive cultural benefits and invitations to sports events directly to your phone. When filling in the form to buy the wristband, tick the agreement to receive text messages. The text messages come with instructions on how to convert them to entrance tickets.
Cultural benefits are offered by Aboa Vetus & Ars Nova, Forum Marinum Maritime Centre, Turku City Theatre, Linnateatteri, Turku Art Museum, the Sibelius Museum, ERI Dance Theatre and the Turku Music Festival, among others.
Sports experiences are offered by FC Inter, Paavo Nurmi Games, TuTo Hockey, TPS Salibandy and FBC Turku, among others.
Also check for seasonal events: