Starting School One Year Early

The parent or guardian of a student can apply for a right for the child to start school one year early if, based on the psychological and medical (when necessary) reports, the child has the skills to manage school.

The parent or guardian makes a written application and delivers it to the principal of the school. The application should include the psychologist’s report and the medical report when necessary. The reports should be acquired from private service providers.



Application forms are also available at schools and at the Education Office