Starting School One Year Later

The parent or guardian can apply for their child to get postponement in starting school.

Application forms are also available from schools and the Education Office.

The parent or guardian makes a written application and delivers it to the principal of the school. The application should include the psychologist’s report, and the medical report when necessary, about the grounds for postponement.

Most students who require postponement are guided to a Start-class.