University of Turku
The University of Turku is the second largest and most popular multidisciplinary university in Finland. The international University community includes nearly 25,000 students and staff members.
The University of Turku graduates are creative and innovative experts who are not content with ready-made solutions and thinking models. The high-quality, international education as well as the compact campus and cosy atmosphere are among the strongest reasons why students choose the University of Turku.
In addition to the Bachelor's, Master's and doctoral degree education, the University offers a wide selection of professional training, non-degree studies, continuing and management education, as well as education in the Open University, where anyone can participate regardless of their educational background.
- The first Finnish-language university in the world
- 7 faculties, 7 independent research and education units
- 70 degree programmes, 130 subjects
- Over 20,000 students
- Students from over 100 countries and exchange destinations in over 80 countries
- Campuses in Turku, Pori and Rauma.