Up-to-date information on corona: www.turku.fi/en/corona
ELDERLY PERSON, DO YOU NEED HELP?
Through the phone service, you will receive guidance and counselling if you or your next of kin have worries about some daily life. Your call will be taken by service counsellor who helps you find the right services. You can also leave a contact request, in which case you will be called back.
- service in Finnish: +358 2 262 6164, 9 am–3 pm
- service in Swedish, svenskspråkig tjänst: +358 2 262 6174, 9 am–12 noon on weekdays
- Open the chat service
- Make a contact request
Palvelun tarjoaa asiakasneuvonta.fi, johon on koottu ikäihmisten ja omaishoitajien palvelut koko Varsinais-Suomen alueelta.
- Coronavirus Vaccinations in Turku
- Find Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Coronavirusvaccinations
Meal service and help for running errands in shops and at the pharmacy
Packed meals will be delivered to meal service customers who live in welfare centers.
If you are not a customer of home care and you need meal service with home delivery, please contact
- Seniors’ helpline, tel. +358 2 262 6164, on weekdays from 9 am to 3 pm
Support for informal care
Service number for informal care +358 2 262 6777
- Mon, Tue, Thu and Fri from 9 am to 11 am
- Wed from 1 pm to 3 pm
Events and things to do online
Tips for exercise, recordings of concerts, theatre and other events are available online. Virtual events can be accessed from home.