Guided tours: Everyday Life and Festivities at Turku Castle
The tour will go through the medieval part of the Castle. During the guided tour you will hear about everyday life, celebrations, war, and love within the Castle walls.
28.6.– 29.8. at 12.15, 16.15
Due to the current situation with the coronavirus participation is restricted to a maximum of 20 persons per group. No pre-booking.
Visiting museums safely
- Museum visitors are asked to please observe current coronavirus guidelines regarding safe distances and proper hand and coughing hygiene.
- The use of face masks is recommended to all visitors.
- Do not visit a museum if you have any cold or flu symptoms.
Museums admission fee + guidning fee 3 €
- Adults 14 €
- Children (7–15 yrs) 5 €
- Children under 7 years free admission
- Students, pensioners, unemployed persons, conscripts 7 €
- Family ticket (2 adults plus 2–4 children) 33 €