Health care services for immigrants
Immigrants have the right to use municipal health care services. You can use the City of Turku’s services if you are residing in Turku.
You can use the following health care services of the City of Turku:
- health stations
- dental clinics
- child welfare and maternity clinics
- school and student health care
- rehabilitation and therapy
- emergency services (if you suddenly fall ill)
Are you an immigrant with a refugee background?
After arriving in Finland, you will receive health care services from the Immigrant Office for three years, if:
- you an immigrant with a refugee background and you have received a residence permit,
- you are residing in Turku and
- you have lived in Finland for less than three years.