School Health Care
- Helpline is available between 8 am and 3 pm from Monday to Thursday and between 8 am and 12 pm (noon) on Friday. Calls are taken by nurses in school and student health care.
They provide guidance and instructions in matters related to coronavirus. When necessary, they also provide referrals for coronavirus testing. The service is intended for pupils in basic education, upper secondary school students and students in vocational institutions and universities of applied sciences. In other matters related to health and wellbeing, please contact the school nurse of your school.
- School nurses (in finnish)
Partners in co-operation:
- Linkki-toiminta (in Finnish)
- Mannerheim League for Child Welfare (mll.fi)
- Turun kriisikeskus (in Finnish)
- Tukiraide (raide.info in Finnish)
- A-Clinic Foundation
- House for Girls (mimmi.fi)
- Family Association Promoting Mental Health in South-West Finland (omtls.net)
- The Eating Disorder Association of Finland (Syömishäiriöliitto Syli ry)
- Vamos-palvelut (vamosnuoret.fi in Finnish)
- Väestöliitto, Poikien puhelin (vaestoliitto.fi in Finnish)
School Health Care serves in all matters related to the physical and mental health of a comprehensive school student.
The school nurse and doctor can be contacted through School Health Care. In all matters related to the well-being of a student the school nurse should be contacted first.
An appointment to the school doctor must always be arranged through the school nurse.
In urgent cases of illness and outside school hours the primary place for care is the student’s own local health station.