Eligible Expenses in Addition to Basic Amount
In addition to the basic amount, the following expenses are taken into account in income support calculations. Vouchers/receipts of these expenses should be attached to the application.
- Moderate housing expenses (rent/maintenance charge, water and heating expenses, home loan interests)
- Moderate household electricity expenses
- Moderate home insurance expenses
- Public health care expenses
- Moderate expenses of commuting between home and work
- Expenses of children’s day care and afternoon clubs (the applicant should primarily apply for exemption from charges)
A social worker will make decisions about income support matters demanding particular consideration and sorting out.