- The center of assistance of Southwestern Finland
- The center of assistance of Southwestern Finland Current Issues
- Employment contract (pdf)
- Variable working hours agreement (annex to the employment agreement) (pdf)
- Power of attorney (pdf)
- Occupational health care agreement (pdf)
- Assistant Hour Notification Form (pdf)
- Payment schedule for personal assistance 2021 (pdf)
- Lay off notice certificate (pdf)
- Notice of termination of employment (pdf)
- Policy of personal assistance for the employer 2021
- Policy of personal assistance for the employee 2021
Inquiries about being an employer
Personal assistance is provided to a person with a severe disability who needs the assistance of another person in their daily activities:
- to work and study
- to participate in hobbies
- to participate in society, or
- to maintain social interactions.
You can apply for personal assistance at the city's services for the disabled. The social worker evaluates the way the service is implemented in cooperation with the client. Different practices can be combined.
You can get personal assistance via the personal assistant service, a service voucher or a purchased service.
Accompaniment Card and volunteering
The city’s Sports Services can issue an Accompaniment Card to a disabled person, which makes it easier for those who need an assistance or accompaniment to exercise and experience culture. The card entitles one person to free admission with the card holder at municipal sports facilities and cultural attractions.
The center of assistance of Southwestern Finland is one of the organisers of accompaniment and assistance services as a voluntary activity.