Apply for a Residential Parking Permit
You can get a residential parking permit if the following apply to you:
- You live in the area in question according to the population register (You can also prove your home address with, for example, a tenancy agreement)
- You have a driving license
- You own or use one of the following vehicles according to the vehicle register:
- A passenger car or a van
- A motorcycle
- A special vehicle
- A quadricycle or light quadricycle (microcar)
A residential parking permit entitles unlimited parking in separately marked parking areas. A permit does not entitle to park on all parking areas. The validity of a residential parking permit is checked by the registration number. Cardboard licenses have been left out and visible permits are no longer required.
- The permit costs 12,40€ /month until the end of 2018
- The permit is effective immediately after payment. Full price shall be paid for partial month. You can also get a permit for more than one month at a time.