The stunning facilities are named after characters and places in Aleksis Kivi’s classic novel, Seitsemän veljestä (Seven Brothers).
The swimming area comprises eight pools with different purposes. There is a suitable pool for everyone, whether you are a fitness swimmer, a parent with children or a water sports enthusiast. Pools are called Venla, Juhani, Tuomas, Aapo, Simeoni, Timo, Lauri and Eero.
Impivaara gyms Jukola, Toukola and Männistö have comprehensive and spacious strength training and aerobics facilities.
The fitness classroom Kekkuri is available for private bookings by clubs and associations.
Showers, saunas and changing rooms
- 800 lockers in total
- The lockers are operated with the wristband received on entry
- Both the men’s and the women’s sides have two ordinary saunas and a steam bath
- Changing room
- Sauna with disabled access
Hiidenkivi meeting room and Tammisto private sauna
- Located on the entry level.
- Can be reserved for groubs during the swimming centre’s opening hours.