Infotori – a Low-threshold Info Point
Online appointment booking for Infotori
- Online appointment booking for Infotori
- онлайн-запись на приём в Инфотори
- حجز موعد الكتروني الى خدمة الانفوتوري
- کات گرتنەوە ئینتێرنێتی بۆ ئینفۆتۆری
- وقت گرفتن اینترنتی برای اینفوتوری
Current information for immigrants
Infotori, which operates at Monitori Market Square and at Monitori Skanssi, offers advice and guidance in several different languages regarding such things as finding employment, family life or filling in various applications, such as the citizenship application.
Infotori serves by queueing number, remotely and by appointment. Please contact an advisor if you wish to book an appointment. The advisor will assess whether your matter can be handled remotely or at the office.
Service from the advisors of Infotori Skanssi according to the languages on schedule by queueing number:
- Arabic: Mon 3-6 pm, Wed 3-6 pm, tel. +358 (0)40 169 9660, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Somali: Tue 12 noon – 3 pm and Fri 12 noon – 3 pm, tel. +358 (0)40 198 1251, e-mail: email@example.com
- Estonian: Thu 3-6 pm, tel. +358 (0)40 612 6185, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Romanian: Tue 4-6 pm and Thu 4-6 pm, tel. +358 (0)40 612 5948, e-mail: email@example.com
- Polish: Tue 2-4 pm, tel. +358 (0)40 612 5808, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thai: Fri 12 noon – 2 pm, tel. 040 617 4512, e-mail: email@example.com
- Dari and persian: Mon 4-6 pm and Tue 4-6 pm, tel. 040 611 7524, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Service from the advisors of Infotori Market Square remotely and by appointment. Please contact an advisor if you wish to book an appointment. The advisor will assess whether your matter can be handled remotely or at the office.
Service by queueing number:
- Arabic, English and Finnish: Mon 9 am - 4 pm
- Russian and Finnish: Tue 9 am - 4 pm
- Kurdish, Persian and Finnish: Wed 9 am - 4 pm
Service remotely and by appointment:
- Arabic, English and Finnish: Tue-Thu 9 am - 4 pm an Fri 9 am - 3 pm, tel. +358 (0)40 175 9589, e-mail: email@example.com
- Russian and Finnish: Mon 9 am - 4 pm, Wed-Thu 9 am - 4 pm and Fri 9 am - 3 pm, tel. +358 (0)40 612 6506, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kurdish and Persian: Mon-Tue 9 am - 4 pm, Thu 9 am - 4 pm and Fri 9 am - 3 pm, tel. +358 (0)40 661 7524, e-mail: email@example.com
For more information, please contact Infotori planner Walid Al-Janabi: tel. +358 (0)40 175 9589, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or the Project Manager of the Development of Guidance and Counselling Services for Immigrants in Southwest Finland project Marina Mgvdeladze: tel. +358 (0)40 175 9584, e-mail: email@example.com
Infotori has set up its own Facebook page. We will be using it to publish up-to-date information about COVID-19 and the City of Turku’s bulletins in different languages.
Monitori Market Square and Monitori Skanssi
- financial problems and social security
- residence permits and citizenships
- legal questions
- going through different documents and filling out forms
Counselling is free of charge. You can get counselling in 14 different languages:
Counselling services in different languages are bought from Sondip – The Union of Multicultural Associations in South-West Finland. The counsellors do not make any decisions, but they will guide you to the right services at need.
You can visit Infotori directly during its opening hours or you can book an appointment. Welcome!