Load your bus card online!
Online Kela services
The printable forms are available online at www.kela.fi/web/en/forms.
Book a phone appointment online.
Many of Monitori’s services are also available digitally. Due to the coronavirus situation, we would like to ask our clients to please favour online services whenever possible.
You can use the links below to
- Access the tourist information bureau’s online shop (in Finnish)
- Apply for a place in day care or preschool
- Get a residential or enterprise parking permit (in Finnish)
- Fill in the application for support services for the disabled (in Finnish)
- Load your Föli bus card
- Load your Senior Wristband
- Pay City invoices
- Pay parking tickets
- Purchase Turku City Theatre tickets
- Purchase concert tickets to the Turku Philharmonic Orchestra’s performances
- Purchase Turku Music Festival tickets
- Rent a youth space
- Rent a campground
- Rent a berth
Digital support is available by phone on +358 (0)2 262 0100 or by chat on weekdays 9 am-6 pm and Saturdays 10 am-3 pm.
Support and guidance for using the City’s and Kela’s online services is available at Monitori Market Square and Monitori Skanssi.
Digital support is part of general customer guidance and is provided by employees of the City of Turku and Kela. Due to the coronavirus situation, guidance is currently only provided at the service desks.