Ask, contact us and give feedback
Monitori offers service by chat, by phone and on-site at both the Market Square and Skanssi locations.
You can also contact Monitori via the feedback service. There you can ask about Monitori’s services or give feedback.
On Monitori’s chat, you can ask about the City’s services, and it is open according to Monitori Market Square’s opening hours.
There are also the following theme-specific chat services:
- Ask about day care and preschool by chat Mon–Fri from 9 am to 3 pm.
- The child welfare clinic chat is open Mon from 9 am to 1 pm, Tue–Fri from 9 am to 11 am.
- The diabetes chat is open Mon-Fri from 7.30 am to 2 pm.
- The Föli chat is open Mon–Fri from 9 am to 6 pm and Sat from 10 am to 3 pm.
- The older people’s chat is open Mon–Fri from 9 am to 3 pm.
- The social services chat is open on weekdays from 9-11 am.
- The tourist information bureau chat is open Mon–Fri from 10.30 am to 4 pm.
- The Työpiste chat is open Mon–Fri from 8.30 am to 3.30 pm.