By phone on +358 (02) 262 0100.
By chat on weekdays from 9 am to 6 pm and Saturdays from 10 am to 3 pm.
Do you find the City’s online services difficult to use? Are you unsure how to load your Föli card or enrol in the adult education centre’s courses online?
Guidance on how to use digital services is available at Monitori Market Square and Monitori Skanssi. The service provides support and guidance for using the City of Turku’s digital services. In addition to this, Kela also provides digital support for Kela services at the Monitoris.
Monitori Market Square and Monitori Skanssi also has several computers that customers can use.
You can also get digital support by phone on +358 (0)2 262 0100 or by chat on weekdays from 9 am to 6 pm and Saturdays from 10 am to 3 pm.
There are also the following theme-specific chat services:
- Ask about day care and preschool by chat Mon–Fri from 9 am to 3 pm.
- The diabetes chat is open Mon-Fri from 7.30 am to 2 pm.
- The Föli chat is open Mon–Fri from 9 am to 6 pm and Sat from 10 am to 15 pm.
- The maternity and child health clinics chat is mainly open Mon from 9 am to 1 pm, Tue from 9 to 11 am and Wed–Fri from 9 am to 1 pm.
- The older people’s chat is open Mon–Fri from 9 am to 3 pm.
- The social services chat is open on weekdays from 9 to 11 am.
- The tourist information bureau chat is open Mon–Fri from 10.30 am to 4 pm.
- The Työpiste chat is open Mon–Fri from 8.30 am to 3.30 pm.