Market Square location
- The opening hours of our services vary, so please check the opening hours of the service you need separately. Exceptions to Monitori services 1 June - 31 August
- Monitori Market Square is open on Fridays 9 am - 4 pm from 1 October
Monitori Market Square is a joint centralised customer service point of the City of Turku and Kela, located right at the centre of Turku on the corner of the Market Square. Monitori serves its customers face-to-face, by phone or by chat.
Monitori Market Square customer service centre
Mon-Thu 9 am-6 pm and Fri 9 am-4 pm
Service on Saturdays only by chat and by phone from 1 October.
Please check the bottom of the page for any exceptions to the service hours.
- Berth rental
- City staff services: Tyky Wristband and employee travel tickets
- Föli’s services
- General guidance on the City’s services
- Opportunity to pay City invoices
- Residential and enterprise parking and payment of parking tickets
- Sales of Exercise wristband (10 entries), Senior, Student and Kimmoke Wristbands and membership cards
- Sales of Seutu+ travel cards
- Youth space and campground reservations
- Advice and guidance for older people Mon-Fri 9-11 am and 12-3.45 pm
- Early childhood education service guidance Mon–Tue and Thu-Fri 9 am-11 am and 12 noon-3.30 pm, Wed 9 am-12 noon
- Family law service guidance Wednesdays 9–11 am and 12 noon–3:45 pm
- Financial advice clinic Wednesday of even weeks 9 am - 12 noon
- Service guidance for families with children Tuesdays 9–11 am and 12 noon–3.45 pm
- Services for People with Disabilities service guidance Wednesdays 9-11 am and 12 noon–3.45 pm
- Social guidance and counselling’ Mon-Fri 9-11.30 am
- Työpiste customer guidance Mon-Fri 9-11.15 am and 12-3.15 pm
- The tourist information bureau service hours
- Ticket sales for the Turku Philharmonic Orchestra, Turku City Theatre and Turku Music Festival
- Kela’s service point Mon-Fri 9 am - 12 noon
- International House Turku
- Patient ombudsman Services only by appointment
- Social ombudsman Services only by appointment
Monitori offers free digital advice, and there are 20 customer terminals that customers can use independently.