Market Square location
- The opening hours of our services vary, so please check the opening hours of the service you need separately. Exceptions to Monitori services 1 September 2022 - 30 November 2022
- Service on Saturdays only by chat and by phone from 1 October
- Monitori Market Square is open on Fridays 9 am - 6 pm from 1 October
- Turku Music Festival tickets are available for purchase at the tourist information bureau located at Monitori Market Square.
Monitori Market Square is a joint centralised customer service point of the City of Turku and Kela, located right at the centre of Turku on the corner of the Market Square. Monitori serves its customers face-to-face, by phone or by chat.
Monitori Market Square customer service centre
Mon-Fri 9 am-6 pm and Sat 10 am-3 pm
Service on Saturdays only by chat and by phone from 1 October. Monitori Market Square is open on Fridays 9 am - 6 pm from 1 October.
Please check the bottom of the page for any exceptions to the service hours.
- Berth rental
- City staff services: Tyky Wristband and employee travel tickets
- Föli’s services
- General guidance on the City’s services
- Opportunity to pay City invoices
- Residential and enterprise parking and payment of parking tickets
- Sales of Exercise wristband (10 entries), Senior, Student and Kimmoke Wristbands and membership cards
- Sales of Seutu+ travel cards
- Youth space and campground reservations
- Advice and guidance for older people Mon-Fri 9-11 am and 12-3.45 pm
- Early childhood education service guidance Mon–Tue and Thu 9 am-3.30 pm, Wed 9 am-12 noon and on Fridays 9 am-3.30 pm, on Fridays by appointment as well
- Family law service guidance Wednesdays 9–11 am and 12 noon–3:45 pm
- Financial advice clinic Wednesday of even weeks 9 am - 12 noon
- Service guidance for families with children Tuesdays 9–11 am and 12 noon–3:45 pm
- Services for People with Disabilities service guidance Wednesdays 9-11 am and 12 noon–3:45 pm
- Social guidance and counselling’ Mon-Fri 9-11 am and 12-3.45 pm
- Työpiste customer guidance Mon-Fri 9-11.15 am and 12-3.15 pm
- Welfare division substitute service Mon-Fri without appointment from 9 am to 12 noon and by appointment from 12 noon to 3 pm
- The tourist information bureau service hours
- Ticket sales for the Turku Philharmonic Orchestra, Turku City Theatre and Turku Music Festival
- Kela’s service point Mon-Fri 9 am - 12 noon
- International House Turku
- Patient ombudsman Services only by appointment
- Social ombudsman Services only by appointment
Monitori offers free digital advice, and there are 20 customer terminals that customers can use independently.