Market Square location
- Poiju’s guidance services for older people, the tourist information bureau and Föli’s customer service point have moved to Monitori Market Square
- Kela’s Eerikinkatu service point had moved entirely to Monitori Market Square
- The opening hours of our services vary, so please check the opening hours of the service you need separately
- Come and visit Monitori Market Square!
Monitori Market Square is a joint centralised customer service point of the City of Turku and Kela, located right at the centre of Turku on the corner of the Market Square. Monitori serves its customers face-to-face, by phone or by chat.
Monitori Market Square customer service centre
Mon-Fri 9 am-6 pm and Sat 10 am-3 pm
Please check the bottom of the page for any exceptions to the service hours.
- Berth rental
- City staff services: Tyky Wristband and employee travel tickets
- Föli’s services
- General guidance on the City’s services
- Opportunity to pay City invoices
- Residential and enterprise parking and payment of parking tickets
- Sales of Senior and Kimmoke Wristbands and season tickets
- Youth space and campground reservations
- Advice and guidance for older people Mon-Fri 9-11 am and 12-3.45 pm
- Early childhood education service guidance Mon–Tue and Thu 9 am-3.30 pm, Wed 9 am-12 noon and on Fridays 9 am-3.30 pm, on Fridays by appointment as well
- Family law service guidance Wednesdays 9–11 am and 12 noon–3:45 pm
- Service guidance for families with children Tuesdays 9–11 am and 12 noon–3:45 pm
- Services for People with Disabilities service guidance Wednesdays 9-11 am and 12 noon–3:45 pm
- Social guidance and counselling’ Mon-Fri 9-11 am and 12-3.45 pm
- Työpiste customer guidance Mon-Fri 9-11.15 am and 12-3.15 pm
- Welfare division substitute service Tuesday to Thursday without appointment from 9 am to 12 noon and by appointment from 12 noon to 3 pm
- The tourist information bureau Mon-Fri 9 am-6 pm and Sat 10 am-3 pm
- Ticket sales for the Turku Philharmonic Orchestra, Turku City Theatre and Turku Music Festival
- Kela’s service point Mon and Fri 9 am-3.30 pm and Tue-Thu 12 noon-3.30 pm
- Infotori – service in your language Services only by appointment
- Patient ombudsman Services only by appointment
- Social ombudsman Services only by appointment
Monitori offers free digital advice, and there are 20 customer terminals that customers can use independently.