Customers are served by the previously established Monitori Skanssi as before on the 2nd floor of the shopping centre. It is a joint service centre of the City of Turku, the Employment and Economic Development Office of Southwest Finland, Kela, the Police and the Turku and Kaarina Parish Union.
At Skanssi, you have access to a wide range of services:
- Europe Information’s materials
- Sales of Fendari and Valmennuspiste products
- Föli card sales and loading
- Sales of fishing licences
- Pick-up and loading of City staff’s TYKY Wristbands
- Kela's services by appointment Wed–Fri and by queueing number Mon–Tue from 12 noon to 3.30 pm
- Library Services: borrowing, returning and pick-up of reservations
- Sales of Exercise Cards and sales and loading of Senior Wristbands and Kimmoke Wristbands
- Free internet terminals
- Job search assistance on Tue, Wed and Thu from 9 am to 4 pm, guidance on the use of the TE Services’ e-services and general advice on matters related to the TE Office and training
- Brochures and application forms for TVT Asunnot (City rental housing) and Vaso (right-of-occupancy hous-ing)
The youth centre is located on the second floor of Skanssi next to the Citizen Service Centre Monitori at the eastern end of the building.
Monitori Market Square is located at Aurakatu 8 | KOP-kolmio, 20100 Turku.