- Log in to service using your library card. You don’t need your PIN code.
- However, there is no need to log in when reading in the library.
- To open a magazine of your choice, simply press the image of the cover.
- Access to back issues is in the top right corner.
Instructions for Flipster application:
- Flipster application works on Android and iOS platforms.
- To use the application, choose Turku City Library.
- On the Sign In page click on the “Patron ID Login”,
- Log in using your library card number. You don’t need your PIN code.
Selection of magazines consists of over 1500 titles in English and most of them come with back issues covering the last couple of years. Magazines can be read either on the library’s computers, using the library’s network or remotely from home. Available magazines include The New Yorker, Time, Uncut, Wired, Vogue and much more!
You can also access the service using the Flipster application. Downloaded titles can be read for a limited time (about a week) but can be re-downloaded. After the trial is over the access will be denied.
We invite you to try out Flipster! Feel free to leave comments and opinions about the service at the library.