Due to the epidemic, maternicty clinic services have been reduced. For the time being, the maternity clinics of Ypsilon, Mulli, Lauste, Luolavuori, Kustavintie and Paattinen are closed. Also Torin Kulma is closed.
- In all maternity clinics, all check-ups and controls of children over 1 year will be cancelled until 30 June 2020. The appointments that have already been booked will be postponed. New appointments are not given.
- From 20 April onwards, also check-ups for 4-year-olds have been made at maternity clinics. From 4 May onwards, these will not be made. The appointements that have already been booked will be moved.
- At the moment, we only book times for pregnant women, babies under the age of 6 months and children that are one year old. Also vaccinations that are given at certain age will be continued. You can book a time via the maternity clinic telephone service
- From 23 April onwards, customers with symptoms of respiratory tract infection will be guided to the Kustavintie maternity clinic. You can book an appointment by calling +358 2 266 2223.
- All babies and preganant mothers from the closed clinics will be moved to clinics that are still open.
We will inform of the exceptional opening times of the maternity clinic and of the telephone services and for the changes in the booking of the appointments in the Facebook Page of Turun neuvolat. Remember to follow the Facebook Page.