During an Instagram takeover, service providers introduce themselves and answer questions from followers. Participating are key service providers conserning e.g. student benefits, sports facilities, housing and mobility, and other everyday services.
Tsemppari will be introduced on tuesday 10.11.
Tsemppari is open to all young adults from ages 18-29 who are having doubts of their well-being. All our activities are professionally led, confidential and free of charge. Tsemppari’s goal is to support mental well-being and social inclusion.
• Opportunity to meet other young adults and Tsemppari workers
• Possibility to participate in different activities or just to be together
• Tuesdays and Wednesdays at T-Talo, Vanha Hämeentie 29
• Up-to-date program and timetable can be found in Facebook and Instagram.
• Possibility for personal conversations with Tsemppari workers when you have doubts of your well-being
• Help to get more information about services
• Target-oriented groups
• Mainly in Finnish
• Discussions about different topics
• Peer support
When new groups are about to start, we inform about it in social media, follow us there or sign up for Tsemppari WhatsApp group.
How do I participate?
• Contact counselors
• Ask for an introduction visit
• Come to open evenings
• Sign up for a group
• Send a message and ask to join to Tsemppari’s WhatsApp group (050 565 9979) to follow current info and schedules.
• Follow Tsemppari in social media
Note that most info is in Finnish, but you can always ask for translation!