Log in to PressReader in the browser:
- Log in at the top right ("Sign in").
- Select "Library and Group" on the left.
- Enter "Vaski" in the search field
Log in to PressReader with the app:
- "Sign in" opens in the app menu
- Click on "Library and Group"
- Select "Vaski" in the list
- The library card number and PIN code are entered in the fields reserved for them.
PressReader is an easy-to-use e-service with a variety of content such as Hufvudstadsbladet, The Guardian, The Washington Post, Rolling Stone, Vogue, etc. The service can be used both in a web browser and on a mobile device with the free PressReader app, which can be downloaded down from the app store.
You can also listen to the newspapers
You can browse magazines by country, language, subject or magazine type. Touch the cover image to open it.
The service has different functions. For example, you can convert the article to contain only text. You can also listen to it, or translate into another language. Some magazines also have some previous issues available. A good browser for reading is Firefox or Chrome.
The app works in the same way as the browser version of the service.