Visiting museums safely
- Museum visitors are asked to please observe current coronavirus guidelines regarding safe distances and proper hand and coughing hygiene.
- The use of face masks is recommended to all visitors.
- Do not visit a museum if you have any cold or flu symptoms.
The Luostarinmäki museum block is the only complete wooden building area that survived the Great Fire of Turku in 1827. The more than 200-year-old buildings stand where they originally did, and the alleys, yards, and homes of the block form a unique environment in the middle of the city.
Come and enjoy the atmosphere of days gone by!
Luostarinmäki is open
- 2.–30.5. Tue–Sun 9–17
- 31.5.–29.8. Mon–Sun 10–18
- 30.8.–30.9. Tue–Sun 9–17
- Ticket 8 €
- Children 7–15 yrs. 3 €
- Children under 7 yrs. free admission
- Family ticket 19 €
- Young people 12–29 yrs: Free admission until 31 May 2021
NB. Cash is not accepted for the time being due to Covid-19.
Luostarinmäki, Vartiovuorenkatu 2.
Tel. +358 2 262 0350, firstname.lastname@example.org