- Please note! Opening hours from morning to noon from Tuesday to Friday are reserved for school visits.
- Please note that when making several bookings for the same timed slot, each visitor must make their own booking.
- Timed slots must also be booked for any children (including infants and toddlers).
Visiting museums safely
- Museum visitors are asked to please observe current coronavirus guidelines regarding safe distances and proper hand and coughing hygiene.
- The use of face masks is recommended to all visitors.
- Do not visit a museum if you have any cold or flu symptoms.
The Luostarinmäki museum block is the only complete wooden building area that survived the Great Fire of Turku in 1827. The more than 200-year-old buildings stand where they originally did, and the alleys, yards, and homes of the block form a unique environment in the middle of the city.
Come and enjoy the atmosphere of days gone by!
Luostarinmäki is open
- 2.–30.5. Tue–Sun 9–17
- 31.5.–29.8. ma–su klo 10–18
- 30.8.–30.9. Tue–Sun klo 9–17
- Ticket 8 €
- Children 7–15 yrs. 3 €
- Children under 7 yrs. free admission
- Family ticket 19 €
- Young people 12–29 yrs: Free admission until 31 May 2021
NB. Cash is not accepted for the time being due to Covid-19.
Luostarinmäki, Vartiovuorenkatu 2.
Tel. +358 2 262 0350, email@example.com